Climate Accord progress is made by iMasons members in Working Groups (WGs) worldwide, each with a time-bound mission defined by the Governing Body (GB).
The GB is now accepting applications from individuals to be a member of the following WGs:
Across all Working Groups, initial deliverables and deadlines will be established in consultation with the Governing Body.
APPLY TO JOIN A WORKING GROUP
Requirements to Participate
- WG participants at any level must be an individual member of iMasons. Membership is free or inexpensive. If you aren’t currently a member click here to apply.
- All WG participant roles are uncompensated volunteer roles. Chairs should anticipate spending 10-20 hours per month in that role.
- There are three levels of participation in a WG:
- WG Chair – One individual selected by the Climate Accord GB to lead a WG who has primary responsibility to organize the work of the WG to provide the deliverables by the deadline. Applications are currently being accepted only for WG Chairs. Applications are currently closed.
- WG Ambassadors – A small team of individuals (3-7) selected by the WG Chair to support them and the work. The Ambassadors will be “voting members” of the WG and will determine the work products that go to the GB. Applications are currently being accepted only for WG Ambassadors and Members.
- WG Members – Individuals may join a WG as a member to contribute to the work, providing expertise, input, and influence. Applications are currently being accepted only for WG Ambassadors and Members.